Wednesday, September 21, 2011

When You Want to Slap the USPS
















I
need to be cleaning the house or doing one of the other 7 things on this weeks "to do" list before work, but I had to share these pictures!! Somehow I was inadvertently placed on some kind of expectant mother mail list. I get magazines, coupons, and/or pamphlets at least once a week. Sometimes, depending on the day and the news I have gotten that day from a MD, these things make me curse, cry, tear them up, roll my eyes, shake my head or any combination of these things. They always end up in the garbage can one way or another. Never have I received one of these pieces of propaganda and been happy about it. They seem to serve as a slap in my face as a reminder of what I don't have. I adore getting the mail. Seriously, I really like it. Call me old fashion, but it's fun when you get a little card or other piece of mail from someone you care about. These baby items have made me a bit apprehensive about getting the mail until today. I opened my mailbox and got excited when I saw a box inside. I pulled it out and read that it was another piece of baby propaganda. Great. I'm already feeling tense about my IVF class tomorrow...why not freak me out a little more?! However, once I opened the box I couldn't help but laugh hysterically! Formula? Really?! WTF am I supposed to do with this? Can it be fed to dogs or cats? It doesn't expire until 2013, so I'm going to take it as a sign of the things to come...

1 comment:

stick said...

Maybe someone is trying to tell you something.