Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Aching Head

Day 3 of my headache. It's been increasing and decreasing in severity, but it has not fully gone away. I'm not sure if this is from stopping the birth control pills, taking the Lupron, quitting caffeine or any combo of the above. I've successfully been avoiding caffeine without any issues up to this point. I quit BCP's last Wednesday, but I'm still doing the 10 units of Lupron a day. I know a side effect of Lupron is headaches. I broke down and drank 1.5 cups of coffee today hoping this would just make it stop! It didn't. So here I am, feeling guilty about the caffeine and unsure of what to do?? I've gotten calls the past 2 days to pick up shifts, and although I want to work, I honestly can't. I made it through a 12 hr night shift Monday night with this headache and everyone kept asking me why I was so quiet. I wanted to scream, because they have no idea what I'm currently going through. I'm just feeling miserable!! I keep complaining to C, but I don't think he really understands how I'm feeling right now. I'm not sure what to do. I hope my head doesn't explode all over the living room before he gets home from work bc that's what it feels like it may do in the next 2 hours. I'm going to make some tea, crawl under a blanket on the couch and catch up on Grey's Anatomy. I don't know what else to do...

No comments: